Maintenance Engineer - Automated Warehouse
2x Shift (Earlies/Lates)
gap technical are proud to be representing this 3rd Party Engineering business in their search for a Site Maintenance Supervisor to work at one of their key clients based near South Elmsall. Our client is a leader in their field and offer fantastic training, professional development and opportunities to progress.
- Conduct routine scheduled planned maintenance on automated conveyor system, packaging machinery, sortation, scales and printers.
- Provide reactive maintenance and repairs of the above.
- Monitor the operation and ensure any stoppages are dealt with promptly.
- General maintenance tasks (as time permits).
- Continuous Improvement and TPM Activities
- Use the CMMS system for planned maintenance and ordering of spare parts
- Advise customer of any stock related issues.
- Logging maintenance data in a computerised system to monitor and report on site activity.
- First Line supervision of departmental engineers
- Stakeholder Management
- End of Month KPI/Delivery Reports
- Actively promote any enhancements or additions required
- Follow Health & Safety procedures and responsibilities as outlined in the Health & Safety policy as per section
- Teamwork - works effectively in a team. Is naturally collaborative.
- Communication - able to present information clearly
- Work with other internal teams - collaborates and communicates well with other teams.
- Peer Group Support - strongly supportive of direct peers.
- Customer / Partner Orientation - able to ensure that customers (internal/external) know what to expect, and keep customers informed.
- Self-Organising - Achieves tasks without constant monitoring.
- Takes steps to correct problems with workloads. .
- Manageability - Takes direction well and provides proactive, constructive feedback.
- Commitment to Task - able to start and persist with specific course of action while exhibiting high motivation and a sense of urgency
- Risk Identification - able to identify and articulate risks.
- Problem Solving & Decision Making - Applies a range of successful problem solving tools. Make objective, high quality decisions.
- Personal Accountability - Retains accountability for results when delegating even when things have gone wrong.
- Time served Mechanical and or Electrical Apprenticeship, G&G, ONC, HNC.
- IT - competent understanding of information technology.
Please send your CV and call Holly at gap technical on 01925 406 525
If you have any questions or are interested in any other opportunities we may have, please do not hesitate to contact on 01925 406 525
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of gap technical who are operating as an employment business.
gap technical are committed to the selection, recruitment and development of the best people, basing judgements solely on suitability for the job.
Closing Date: 10/09/2021