Site Multi Skilled-Electrician
£38,000 + Unrivalled Benefits Package
gap technical are proud to be representing this global manufacturing business in their search for a Site Multi Skilled-Electrician to work at their facility based near Goole
- The jobholder works closely with Engineering and Operational teams on day to day engineering issues.
- The role will cover proactive/preventative maintenance of our Electrical infrastructure and Electrical and Control systems, reactive breakdown maintenance and continual improvement projects.
- The jobholder frequently plans their own work based upon information supplied to them by the engineering management team/ operations team.
- The jobholder must be capable of working under pressure especially when breakdowns arise, and production is high.
- The job also includes the procurement of spares and new equipment.
- Adhere to safe working practices and work to current regulations
- Ensure compliance of Health & Safety legislation
- Carry out duties deemed reasonable as instructed by the Engineering Management Team
- Assist with the installation/upgrade of plant and equipment
- Work proactively and reactively using multi skilled practices whenever practical
- Working within a permit to work system
- Document and collate any routine maintenance information and support the PPM system
- Collate data and information on plant and equipment, enter data electronically
- Support and engage with Lean Manufacturing techniques.
- To be able to work effectively with PLC programmes
- The ideal candidate will be having completed an Engineering apprenticeship and possess a background in Maintenance within a manufacturing organisation, with experience in proactive safety environment.
- Demonstrable experience in the fulfilling the main requirements of the role.
- Experience of CNC machinery and experience of a fast-moving manufacturing environment would be beneficial.
- Working knowledge and experience of Siemens s7 PLC, Beckhoff PLC, Pilz Safety PLC and Mitsubishi PLC would be desirable.
- Experience in fault finding, root cause analysis and corrective actions is essential for the role.
Please send your CV and call Alex at gap technical on 01925 406 525
If you have any questions or are interested in any other opportunities we may have, please do not hesitate to contact on 01925 406 525
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of gap technical who are operating as an employment agency.
gap technical are committed to the selection, recruitment and development of the best people, basing judgements solely on suitability for the job.
Closing Date: 15/11/2019