Site Services Engineer
£32k per annum
Our client based in the Mold area is currently looking to recruit a Site Services Engineer to join their team on a permanent basis. Reporting to the Manufacturing Manager. as the Site Services Engineer you will be responsible for ensuring all customer queries are resolved in a timely manner. You will be an articulate communicator, skilled in quickly engaging both customers and team members, developing strong relationships and communicating information clearly.
- Offering excellent customer service.
- Maintaining compliance with policies and procedures.
- Work with both internal and external customers to resolve on site concerns.
- Maintenance and repair of products at customer sites.
- Manage own time effectively to ensure a speedy resolution.
- Travelling across the UK to visit customer sites.
- Record all queries raised and completed through the quality management process.
- Work closely with the quality and procurement departments to source suppliers and materials required.
- Feedback information to prevent re-occurrence.
- Other tasks as directed by line manager.
- Previous relevant experience would be advantageous.
- CSCS is essential.
- Proven experience of working as the sole maintenance engineer.
- COSHH, Spill training, Manual Handling and H&S knowledge would be an advantage but not essential.
- Self-motivated, efficient and organised.
- Joinery/Carpentry/Glazing experience would be ideal.
- Relevant technical knowledge.
- The ability to multi-task, work under pressure, be flexible and work to strict deadlines.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills.
- A good problem solver with an eye for detail and able to keep a constant focus on work and customer services.
Please send your CV and call Rebecca Brown at gap technical on 01925 406 525
If you have any questions or are interested in any other opportunities we may have, please do not hesitate to contact on 01925 406 525
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of gap technical who are operating as an employment business.
gap technical are committed to the selection, recruitment and development of the best people, basing judgements solely on suitability for the job.
Closing Date: 30/06/2021