Site Services Technician
Days Only (Mon-Fri)
gap technical are proud to be representing this industry leading manufacturing business in their search for a Site Services Technician to work at their facility based near Flint
- General site maintenance to include:
- Lighting and power
- Legionella Control
- Security Systems
- Fire Alarm systems
- Access Systems
- Buildings maintenance
- Develop and maintain good working relationships.
- Ability to follow the planned maintenance programme.
- Ensure the provision of site services assets and processes documentation, manuals and drawings.
- Help populate the planned maintenance system of all site services assets and processes.
- Assist the introduction of new products and processes including any reduction of waste.
- Liaise with H&S department regarding any proposed new installations or modifications of existing equipment, either permanent or temporary.
- Permit issue and management of third-party contractors.
- To maintain an open mind at all times to allow effective resolution of both short and long -term problems, whether basic or complex in their nature.
Health & Safety
- Demonstrate a commitment to the highest standards of Health, Safety and Environmental performance by their own actions.
- Consider their own and others health and safety and comply with Health, Safety & Environmental standards at all times.
- Perform tasks and operate/use equipment/machinery only to the level of their training and competence.
- Assess the Health, Safety & Environmental risks before they carry out tasks and seek advice if they are uncertain.
- Follow site rules/systems and not improvise or compromise where Health, Safety & Environmental standards could be jeopardized.
- Take action whenever they believe that any act, their own or others, contravenes Health, Safety & Environmental standards.
- Report all accidents, injuries, property damage and near misses.
- Ensure any accidents are investigated promptly and any corrective actions identified are implemented as soon as possible.
- Ensure that all PPE is supplied and used properly (keeping a register of use).
- Ensure that all staff (Permanent/Temporary/Agency/Contractor) are aware of site procedures.
Organisational Ability & GMP
- Ensure that you comply with the Company's GMP Standard and wear the appropriate work wear correctly.
- All employees are responsible for ensuring that their workplace is maintained in a clean and tidy manner.
- Engineering apprenticeship to a L3 standard.
Please send your CV and call Rebecca at gap technical on 01925 406 525
If you have any questions or are interested in any other opportunities we may have, please do not hesitate to contact on 01925 406 525
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of gap technical who are operating as an employment agency.
gap technical are committed to the selection, recruitment and development of the best people, basing judgements solely on suitability for the job.