Skilled Woodworker / Bench Joiner
gap technical are proud to be representing this National Manufacturing business in their search for a Skilled Woodworker / Bench Joiner
- Carrying out all aspects of purpose made joinery
- Bespoke furniture making from drawings.
- Good knowledge of timbers.
- Good experience of working with woodworking machines.
- Committed to continuous development of own skills and knowledge, undergoing training where necessary
- A minimum of NVQ 2 & City & Guilds
- The ability to work safely both independently and within a team.
- Able to read technical / engineering drawings
- Good time management and organisation skills to ensure the work is completed on time and to a good standard.
Please send your CV and call Alex at gap technical on 01925 406 525
If you have any questions or are interested in any other opportunities we may have, please do not hesitate to contact on 01925 406 525
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of gap technical who are operating as an employment agency.
gap technical are committed to the selection, recruitment and development of the best people, basing judgements solely on suitability for the job.
Hi All, I'm currently recruiting for this position. Please click on the job title below to view the Job Description and apply to it!