£26k-£27k per annum dependent on experience
Monday - Friday
Our client based in Deeside is currently recruiting a Specifications Technologist to provide technical and compliance support to the business and act as key technical liaison between the customer and our client.
- Completion of finished product specifications and accurate submission of specifications to customers via various on-line systems.
- Completion of packaging specification.
- Cover for RM specifications.
- Direct customer liaison with our client's customers and providing technical support.
- Close liaison with development and sales department personnel to provide technical support and ensure accurate recording and submission of specifications.
- Continuously seek opportunities for cost reductions and / or quality improvements through application of professional knowledge.
- Ensure all customer requirements, codes of practice and systems are compliant and accurate.
- Maintain up to date knowledge of relevant legislation.
- Proof reading of packaging against specifications , organising sign off by other departments check, liaising with customer on any changes required.
- The job holder is required to do all tasks considered as relevant by their line manager.
- Graduate in a Food Science or similar discipline.
- At least 18 months professional experience of working in a specifications administration/management role within a food manufacturing business.
- Experience of working with mainstream UK retailers.
- Excellent presentation and communication skills.
- To be numerate and computer literate.
- To be able to achieve deadline.
Please send your CV and call Rebecca Brown at gap technical on 01925 406 525
If you have any questions or are interested in any other opportunities we may have, please do not hesitate to contact on 01925 406525
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of gap technical who are operating as an employment business.
gap technical are committed to the selection, recruitment and development of the best people, basing judgements solely on suitability for the job.
Closing Date: 10/03/2022