£30,000 - £37,000
Days Only (Mon-Fri)
gap technical are proud to be representing this global structural design business in their search for a Structural Design Technician (AutoCAD) to work at their facility based near Warrington
- You will be working alongside structural engineers and other Tekla, Revit & Cad Technicians producing a full range of structural drawing which will include but not be limited to detailed general arrangement drawings, sections, elevations, details, RC drawings and Schedules.
- You will be working on projects across the Commercial, Residential, Custodial and Education sectors with project values ranging from £3m to £55m across Europe and Australia.
- In return you will be offered a market leading remuneration package dependent on experience and availability.
- You will have a minimum of 3yrs experience working with AutoCAD / Revit Structures, Tekla Steel or Tekla Precast.
- Produce general arrangement drawings, sections, elevations, details, and schedules.
- You will be able to demonstrate your understanding of the design process from conception through to construction
- You will be confident in liaising with engineers, architects, and clients directly
- You will be confident in planning your own work and working to deadlines.
- RC Detailing Experience
- Precast Detailing experience
- Experience in Tekla Structures or Tekla Precast
- Able to model in the 3D BIM environment via workflow with models from architects and other consultants.
- Membership of professional body (TIStuctE or equivalent)
Please send your CV and call Antony at gap technical on 01925 406 525
If you have any questions or are interested in any other opportunities we may have, please do not hesitate to contact on 01925 406 525
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of gap technical who are operating as an employment agency.
gap technical are committed to the selection, recruitment, and development of the best people, basing judgements solely on suitability for the job.
Closing Date: 26/11/2021