£23k-£25k per annum dependant on experience
Monday to Friday
Our client based on the outskirts of Wrexham area are currently looking to recruit a Technical Administrator on a permanent basis. The successful candidate will support the Technical team and this role will be important to providing key accurate information to the Technical management team. You will need to be an excellent communicator, with attention to detail and a passion for Technical to be successful in this role.
- To provide Complaint Data as required.
- To maintain daily, weekly, monthly and annual reports as required by the department and maintain any changes where requested.
- To provide data for the factory on a weekly basis.
- To maintain the administration of the online Quality Management system and supporting documentation.
- To review ingredient specifications and allergen controls.
- To maintain the online QAS system.
- Generate Weekly documents for the factory.
- Create reports as necessary using the different sources available.
- Assist in registration of laboratory samples and testing where required.
- Assist in Traceability exercises.
- Must be a confident, clear communicator with a friendly personality.
- Be a team player with the ability to be self-sufficient.
- Previous experience in the food industry advantageous but not essential.
- Experience working in a factory environment.
- Competent in Microsoft Packages - Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, SharePoint.
- Trending skills in relation to Microsoft Excel Package.
Please send your CV and call Rebecca Brown at gap technical on 01925 406 525
If you have any questions or are interested in any other opportunities we may have, please do not hesitate to contact on 01925 406525
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of gap technical who are operating as an employment business.
gap technical are committed to the selection, recruitment and development of the best people, basing judgements solely on suitability for the job.
Closing Date: 12/12/2021