Technical Project Co-ordiator
£30,000 - £32,000
gap technical are proud to be representing this testing business in their search for a Project Co-ordiator to work at their facility based in Cheshire
- Work closely with and support the Head of Projects and Site Project Manager to ensure that all projects are completed on time, within budget and meet high quality standards.
- Coordinate project management activities, resources, equipment and information
- Break projects into doable actions and set timeframes
- Liaise with clients to identify and define requirements, scope and objectives
- Assign tasks to internal teams and assist with schedule management
- Make sure that clients' needs are met as projects evolve
- Help prepare budgets
- project procurement management
- Monitor project progress and handle any issues that arise
- Act as the point of contact and communicate project status to all participants
- Work with the Head of Projects and Site Project Manager to eliminate issues and
- Use tools to monitor working hours, plans and expenditures
- Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation, plans and reports
- Proven work experience as a Project Coordinator or similar role
- Experience of working on projects from conception to delivery
- Experience of working on projects within the construction industry
- Solid organizational skills, including multitasking and time-management
- Strong client-facing and teamwork skills
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Project
- Ability to work with architectural specifications and BOQs / BOMs
- Qualified to ONC/OND or similar.
- Prior experience of working within the healthcare sector.
- CSCS, SSSTS qualified.
Please send your CV and call Charlotte at gap technical on 01925 406 525
If you have any questions or are interested in any other opportunities we may have, please do not hesitate to contact on 01925 406 525
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of gap technical who are operating as an employment business.
gap technical are committed to the selection, recruitment and development of the best people, basing judgements solely on suitability for the job.