£14 per hour Umbrella / £11.10ph PAYE
Days Only (Mon-Fri)
gap technical are proud to be representing this engineering business in their search for a Tig Welder to work at their facility based near Blackburn
- Will initially work under guidance but will be expected to work on projects with minimal supervision. Fabrication work will include vessel work, stairs, street furniture, etc
- None but must have experience of stainless steel fabrication including vessel work.
- Must be proficient at TIG welding materials from 1mm to 6mm thickness.
- Must be able to read engineering drawings and work unsupervised.
- A knowledge of press brakes and sheet/ring rollers would be advantageous.
Please send your CV and call Charlotte at gap technical on 01925 406 525
If you have any questions or are interested in any other opportunities we may have, please do not hesitate to contact on 01925 406 525
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of gap technical who are operating as an employment business.
gap technical are committed to the selection, recruitment and development of the best people, basing judgements solely on suitability for the job.
Closing Date: 23/12/2021