Trainee Tooling & Maintenance Engineer
£19,200k - £21k per annum
Monday - Friday
Located in North Wales, our client is part of a global company employing over 28,000 staff worldwide. We are looking for highly motivated team player to join our clients team as a Trainee Tooling and Maintenance Engineer. Candidates will need to be technically minded, logical with a strong focus on attention to detail. There will be opportunities to support and collaborate on projects with both existing and new external customers, along with in house moulding on new projects, whilst continuing with your personal development.
- An appreciation of the plastic injection mould manufacturing process.
- Learnt basic engineering principles and skills.
- Be able to manufacture and repair jigs and fixtures.
- The skills to produce technical reports.
- Receive training in mechanical fault finding.
- Be able to accurately read and interpret technical engineering drawings.
- Be competent in the use of measurement gauges, including micrometres, vernier callipers and height gauges.
- Gained knowledge and experience in the design construction, maintenance, and assembly of injection mould tools.
- General maintenance of the site, including machinery and ancillary equipment.
- Knowledge of company quality systems and validation processes.
- Be able to contribute towards continuous improvement activities (Kaizen, six sigma, 5S, Lean manufacturing,
- Able to maintain a safe working environment by following standards and procedure.
- Essential Requirements: A minimum of 5 GCSEs (grade A* - C). Maths, English, and Science required.
- Desirable Requirements: GCSEs in Design, Engineering or craft related subjects preferred, along with an NVQ L 2/3 Engineering Maintenance, Mechanical or NVQ L2/3 Mechanical Manufacturing Engineering, Fitting & Assembly or equivalent .
Please send your CV and call Rebecca Brown at gap technical on 01925 406 525
If you have any questions or are interested in any other opportunities we may have, please do not hesitate to contact on 01925 406525
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of gap technical who are operating as an employment business.
gap technical are committed to the selection, recruitment and development of the best people, basing judgements solely on suitability for the job.
Closing Date: 28/02/2022