QC Validation Analyst
gap technical are proud to be representing this global manufacturing business in their search for a Method Development Analyst to work at their facility based near Liverpool
- Preparing analytical method development, validation and test protocols reports
- Carrying out analytical testing of raw materials to cGMP and ISO17025 regulations
- Using a variety of other analytical techniques - GC, HPLC, FTIR, titrations, SG etc
- Ensuring accurate recording of analytical data
- Calibrating a variety of analytical equipment within the laboratory
- Organising your own workload to meet customer deadlines
- Completing analytical reports and other subsequent documentation.
- Candidates must be degree level qualified in Chemistry or a closely related subject,
- Previous method development and validation experience is desirable
- Proven experience in GC or HPLC from either an academic or industrial lab.
- Experience working in a regulated laboratory is essential (ISO17025 or GMP in particular).
- Pharmaceutical analysis a must
- Self-motivated and highly organised to manage multiple projects, with a keen desire to obtain a role in a leading organisation.
Please send your CV to Charlotte via the website.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of gap technical who are operating as an employment business.
gap technical are committed to the selection, recruitment and development of the best people, basing judgements solely on suitability for the job.
Closing Date: 24/10/2020