CSV Validation Engineer
gap technical are proud to be representing this global manufacturing business in their search for a CSV Validation Engineer to work at their facility based in Cheshire.
- Act as a validation representative for specific projects, with support of Validation/Department Manager: Define and implement all validation activities related to the project. Develop validation plans: define validation methodology and approach in line with Validation project requirements.
- Prepare IQ, OQ & PQ protocols. Assure required traceability throughout the whole project validation file (URS to PQ). Organize and coordinate IQ, OQ & PQ validation activities with the computer systems employed in the manufacturing process
- Having the correct experience is essential for this role
- Pharmaceutical production and experience of computer software validation including software associated with pharmaceutical equipment is essential.
- You will be comfortable working with IQ/OQ/PQ and have a strong understanding of both ISO13485 and CFR 21 part 820
- Experience of GAMP (GAMP 5) and GMP
- Candidates must be a validation professional with exceptional pharmaceutical manufacturing knowledge
- HND minimal, degree qualified preferred
- CSV experience a must along with GAMP (GAMP 5 preferably)
- Self-motivated and highly organised to manage multiple projects, with a keen desire to obtain a role in a leading organisation.
Chester Wrexham Mold Runcorn Warrington Liverpool Manchester
Validation CSV Engineering Pharma Pharmaceutical BSC MSc PhD HND
Please send your CV to Charlotte Tyrer
If you have any questions or are interested in any other opportunities we may have, please do not hesitate to contact on 01925 406 525
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of gap technical who are operating as an employment business.
gap technical are committed to the selection, recruitment and development of the best people, basing judgements solely on suitability for the job.
Closing Date: 05/11/2020