Warehouse and Logistics Manager
£55k per annum
Monday - Friday
Our client based in the Wrexham area is looking to recruit a Warehouse and Logistics Manager on a full time, permanent basis reporting to the Operations and Supply Chain Manager.
- Managing both the main site and external warehouse operations and acting as the point of contact for any day to day operational queries.
- Coordinating and supervising Inventory Controllers, all associated inventory counts and accuracy measures for both the main site and external warehouse locations.
- Overseeing all inbound and outbound goods movements on SAP, ensuring accurate transactions are maintained with support to operators where required.
- Indirectly supervising and coordinating the activities of the warehouse operators on shift in conjunction with the relevant Shift Team Managers.
- Coordinating packaging build and inspection processes to ensure flows of packaging are maintained in line with production requirements from a labour and materials perspective.
- Co-ordinating silo yard operations to ensure materials are receipted into site in a safe and timely manner.
- Overseeing and coordinating all non-production related tasks such as decanting, baling operations, despatching of scrap product, etc. in conjunction with the relevant Shift Team Manager.
- Carrying out investigations and establishing corrective actions and 8D responses for warehouse related non-conformances, where appropriate.
- Acting as point of contact for FLT maintenance, safety checks, collision reporting etc. and be part of any review meetings with FLT providers.
- Auditing internal and external warehouse operations to ensure operational 6S and hygiene standards are maintained to the required standards.
- Providing and maintaining all relevant warehouse related KPIs.
- Experience of managing teams.
- Strong numerical, analytical and problem solving skills.
- Ability to work under pressure whilst still maintaining attention to detail.
- Commercial and customer focus.
- Proactivity and initiative.
- Excellent time management and organisational skills.
- Ability to work across cultures and business functions.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Degree level or equivalent.
- Strong IT skills: Advanced excel skills and SAP experience.
Please send your CV and call Rebecca Brown at gap technical on 01925 406 525
If you have any questions or are interested in any other opportunities we may have, please do not hesitate to contact on 01925 406 525
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of gap technical who are operating as an employment business.
gap technical are committed to the selection, recruitment and development of the best people, basing judgements solely on suitability for the job.
Closing Date: 08/04/2022