Warehouse Engineering Technician Chester
Salary £13.00-£19.70 Per Hour
gap technical are proud to be representing this global manufacturing business in their search for a Warehouse Technician to work at their facility based near Chester
- The purpose of the role is to ensure the continuous operation of the Warehouse cranes, conveyors, elevators and shuttle cars.
- To ensure all PPM work is carried out in a safe manner & within set deadlines.
- Responsible for the efficiency & production of the Warehouse by liaising with Production, Despatch & Filling.
- To adhere to all health and safety procedures.
- To ensure all work carried out is done in a safe manner.
- Smooth operation of system
- All plant is properly maintained and logged
- Faults quickly diagnosed and repaired
- To continually improvement efficiency of Warehouse
- To keep all plant and machinery operational
- To ensure all plant and machinery is maintained and logged
- Continuous improvement of the current Warehouse system
- Must be time served in a recognised Apprenticeship, in either Electrical Engineering or Multi-skilled (Electrical Engineering / Mechanical Engineering)
- HNC / HND in Electrical Engineering, or Electrical / Mechanical Engineering - DESIRABLE
- Four years' experience since completing their Apprenticeship - DESIRABLE
- Experience in Automated Cranes, NASC (Narrow Aisle Stacker Cranes) Advantageous
- Experience in Automated Conveyor Systems
- PLC Siemens 7 knowledge
- In-depth knowledge of three Phase Motors and Inverter Drives
- Welding & Fabrication. (MS biased Technicians)
- Knowledge of Hoist & Drive gearboxes (MS Biased Technicians)
- PC Literate
- High skill level in fault finding and trouble shooting
- Good communication skills
- Work on own initiative or as part of a team
- Comfortable with working at heights (up to 35 meters)
Please send your CV and call Alex Quegan at gap technical on 07740 824856
If you have any questions or are interested in any other opportunities we may have, please do not hesitate to contact on 01925 406 525
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of gap technical who are operating as an employment business.
gap technical are committed to the selection, recruitment and development of the best people, basing judgements solely on suitability for the job.
Closing Date: 23/04/2020
Hi All, I'm currently recruiting for this position. Please click on the job title below to view the Job Description and apply to it!