Stainless Steel Tig Welder / Fabricator
'Days Only (Mon-Fri)'
gap technical are proud to be representing this National Manufacturing business in their search for a Stainless Steel Tig Welder to work at their facility based near Bolton.
- To assist in the installations and welding of Stainless Steel and Dairy Pipes both factory and onsite
- The ideal candidate will have previous experience of fabricating and welding on stainless steel
- Be able to TIG to a very high standard
- Ideally will be time served / served apprenticeship
- Relevant qualifications or training in the industry
- The ability to read engineering drawings and use dimensional measuring equipment to measure fabricated parts.
- The ability to work unsupervised.
- Previous experience of fitting and assembly of piping is highly advantageous
- Previous Experience of working with Conveyors
Please send your CV and call Charlotte at gap technical on 01925 406 525
If you have any questions or are interested in any other opportunities we may have, please do not hesitate to contact on 01925 406 525
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of gap technical who are operating as an employment business.
gap technical are committed to the selection, recruitment and development of the best people, basing judgements solely on suitability for the job.
Closing Date: 10/04/2021