Welder - Nights
£16.39 Per Hour
gap technical are proud to be representing this National manufacturing business in their search for a number of welders to work at their facility based near Winsford. Our client is a leader in their field, and they are looking for talented individuals to join their team.
Reporting to the management team you will responsible for welding assemblies to a high level of quality. You will be able to read and understand technical drawings and specification sheets and be able to identify weld symbols. You will be responsible for carrying out precision measurements and accurately marking out. You must be able to select the correct materials and be skilled in cutting materials by burning, disc cutting or by machine.
- Adherence to health and safety rules and regulations
- Maintaining production area housekeeping
- Minimise waste by using/disposing of raw materials and consumable items efficiently
- Maintaining a safe working environment at all times
- Hands on manufacturing experience ideally in commercial vehicle bodywork or trailer manufacturing
- High quality welding experience of specified materials such as stainless steel, mild steel and aluminium
- Skills in dressing of finished product by grinding or sanding
- Ability to ensure production target output and quality is maintained
- 22 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Early finish on Fridays
- On-site parking with electric/plug-in charging points
- Subsidised onsite canteen
- Overtime bonus scheme
- Free birthday breakfast
Please send your CV and call Alex at gap technical on 01925 406525
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of gap technical who are operating as an employment agency.
gap technical are committed to the selection, recruitment and development of the best people, basing judgements solely on suitability for the job.
Closing Date: 16/11/2021