Welder / Fabricator / Pipe Fitters
£13.05 per hour (Overtime - £19.58 per hour)
Days Only (Mon-Fri
gap technical are proud to be representing this manufacturing business in their search for a Job Title to work at their facility based near Wrexham.
- MIG welding of mild steel products, mainly steel pipes;
- Adhere to job cards, drawings and other specifications;
- Prepare the appropriate materials and consumables;
- Examining the product prior to welding and the quality of your work to ensure there are no defects in the final products.
- Ideally have previous pipe fitting / pipe welding experience;
- Will be time served - City and Guilds NVQ Level 3 or equivalent;
- A coding from carbon steel pipe welding would be advantageous, however this could be provided by the client for the right candidate;
Please send your CV and call Charlotte at gap technical on 01925 406 525
If you have any questions or are interested in any other opportunities we may have, please do not hesitate to contact on 01925 406 525
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of gap technical who are operating as an employment business.
gap technical are committed to the selection, recruitment and development of the best people, basing judgements solely on suitability for the job.
Closing Date: 28/09/2020