£15ph - £17ph + Overtime
Temp - Perm
Day Based ( 40 hours per week)
gap technical are proud to be representing this global manufacturing business in their search for a Workshop Technician to work at their facility based near Burnley
- Supporting the engineering functions associated with the development and subsequent manufacture, build and commissioning of highly automated specialist equipment.
- Build highly automated specialist equipment used to apply coatings including insulation machines, automated heating and coating machines, infra-red heaters, grit blasting machines and other automated pieces of equipment.
- Refurbishment and fault finding of equipment returned from site implementing design upgrades and improvements to ensure the fleet of equipment remains cutting edge.
- On occasion, attend company or client's facilities in UK or overseas to assist with and co-ordinate installation, refurbishment, and de-mobilisation of equipment, when appropriate.
- Be involved with projects from the concept and detail of the design through to implementation, testing and handover to our field teams.
- Time served, skilled multi-disciplined engineer
- Experience in Mechanical engineering including fitting, from bench assembly to complete machine builds.
- Previous experience and a good understanding of Pneumatic systems
- Experience with installation and commissioning of hydraulic pipework and systems.
- Previous Fabrication experience including welding
- A knowledge of electrical systems and understanding of PLC's including machine wiring.
- All round machining skills.
- Able to work alongside design engineers in a development environment
- Solid all-round Engineering knowledge base
- Experience of working in a fast-paced environment whilst maintaining attention to detail and ensuring high standards are maintained.
- Able to read and understand design specifications and technical drawings
Please send your CV and call Charlotte at gap technical on 01925 406 525
If you have any questions or are interested in any other opportunities we may have, please do not hesitate to contact on 01925 406 525
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of gap technical who are operating as an employment agency.
gap technical are committed to the selection, recruitment, and development of the best people, basing judgements solely on suitability for the job.
Closing Date: 01/10/2021