- Manchester, Greater Manchester
- Maintenance Engineers (mechanical / electrical / multi-skilled),
£50,000 - £60,000 + package
An outstanding opportunity for an experienced Contracts Engineer to join a market leading building services company with a fantastic reputation for delivering a range of complex projects within the commercial, education, industrial, retail and residential markets.
You will be working within a successful and dynamic team working on a number of prestigious projects throughout the local area and beyond.
The nature of the business will require some travelling & weekend/night work, additional rates for this will be discussed at interview stage.
- Must have a CCS card
- Must be qualified Electrician
- Have a proven track record within the Electrical Contracting Industry, managing safety, finance, and quality in addition to the 'cradle to grave', delivery of projects
- Be in possession of City and Guilds Electrical / Instrumentation Installation and Safety qualifications
- Experience of working on contracts with an E&I value in range from £1k to £1M
- Strong HSEQ management awareness
- Strong financial awareness including financial monitoring, control and forecasting
- Excellent organisational skills including written and verbal communication
- Ability to complete estimates from client information
- Knowledge of Highway and Road Tunnel systems and legislation (Desirable)
- Ability to produce reports and meet deadlines including the ability to survey productivity and progress
- Ability to sequence and programme the works, utilising different planning and programming methods/ techniques to meet client and project requirements
- Proficient with Microsoft Office programmes
In return, my client is offering the chance to join a tight-knit and welcoming team as a part of a business with enviable portfolio of works
This is supplemented with a fantastic package along with excellent support and clear scope for future progression. An ideal package will be negotiated upon successful appointment.
Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Martin at gap construction on 01223 375 629
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of gap construction who are operating as an employment agency.
gap construction are committed to the selection, recruitment and development of the best people, basing judgements solely on suitability for the job.
If this role is permanent, gap technical is operating as the employment agency. If this job is a temporary role, gap technical is operating as the employment business. gap technical is committed to the selection, recruitment and development of the best people, basing judgements solely on suitability for the job.
Whilst we endeavour to respond to all applications individually, due to high volumes, this is not always possible. Thank you for your interest in this role and we look forward to working with you in the future.