- Macclesfield, Cheshire
- Design Engineers/ Draughtsman,
Electrical Design Engineer
Macclesfield - Hybrid
£45,000 - £55,000 + package
An outstanding opportunity for an experienced Electrical Design Engineer to join a market leading building services company with a fantastic reputation for providing a complete turnkey package to the high technology industries, particularly Pharmaceuticals, Fine Chemicals, Biotechnology, Food, Electronics and Nuclear industries.
The electrical designer will work closely with and under the guidance of the lead electrical designer and will be responsible for providing technical and detailed design based upon conceptual documents as well as verbal briefs, load analysis. design development and tender documents.
- Engineering qualification to HNC level as a minimum
- Trained in the BS7671 18th Edition Amendment 2
- Conversant with a wide range of electrical building service systems and equipment.
- Building Management Systems and associated principles
- IT literate with a technical understanding of IT packages relevant to the role, such as Amtech, Relux / Dialux
- Your electrical services design duties will include but not be limited to the following:
- Low Voltage power distribution design for building services
- Circuit protection with correct disconnection times in LV final distribution
- Lighting design with reflected ceiling plans, suitable uniformity, and coordination with HVAC
- Lighting Controls
- Cable Calculations
- Containment sizing including consideration of de-rating
- Structured cabling with segregation
- Fire alarm design with BS5839 signoff
- Emergency Lighting design with BS5266 signoff
- Drawing markups, sketches, schematics to brief the CAD & 3D modelling department
- Schedule and BoM production
- Knowledge of BMS and EMS systems, metering, and information networking architecture (Desirable)
- Revit modelling capabilities (Desirable)
In return, my client is offering the chance to join a tight-knit and welcoming team as a part of a business with enviable portfolio of works
This is supplemented with a fantastic package along with excellent support and clear scope for future progression. An ideal package will be negotiated upon successful appointment.
Please send your CV to email@example.com or call Martin at gap construction on 01223 375 629
If you have any questions or are interested in any other opportunities we may have, please do not hesitate to contact on 01223 375 629
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of gap construction who are operating as an employment agency.
gap construction are committed to the selection, recruitment and development of the best people, basing judgements solely on suitability for the job.
If this role is permanent, gap technical is operating as the employment agency. If this job is a temporary role, gap technical is operating as the employment business. gap technical is committed to the selection, recruitment and development of the best people, basing judgements solely on suitability for the job.
Whilst we endeavour to respond to all applications individually, due to high volumes, this is not always possible. Thank you for your interest in this role and we look forward to working with you in the future.