- Stevenage, Hertfordshire
£25,000 - £37,000 + Package
My client is seeking a Administrator/Personal Assistant to join their friendly, experienced team in Stevenage.
You will be working for a hugely respected main contractor who operate in a wide range of sectors from new build leisure centres to educational developments.
This is an exciting opportunity to join a market leading agency and develop your career in a progressive and forward-thinking business.
Administrator/Personal Assistant Key Duties:
- Secretarial work and provide senior managers with day-to-day administrative support
- Providing overall support to the wider team
- Answering phone calls and managing correspondence, scheduling appointments, and making travel arrangements
- Receiving and directing visitors, word processing, creating spreadsheets and presentations, and filing
To be successful in this role you will possess:
- A confident telephone manner
- Strong knowledge of up to date technology
- Strong communication skills
- Strong organisation and time management skills
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Ability to work within a fast-paced environment
- Experience working in a construction admin background would be an advantage but not essential.
To apply for this position of Administrator/Personal Assistant please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call Martin Lively on 07485 359 568
If you have any questions or are interested in any other opportunities we may have, please do not hesitate to contact on 01223 375 629
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of gap construction who are operating as an employment agency.
gap construction are committed to the selection, recruitment and development of the best people, basing judgements solely on suitability for the job.
If this role is permanent, gap technical is operating as the employment agency. If this job is a temporary role, gap technical is operating as the employment business. gap technical is committed to the selection, recruitment and development of the best people, basing judgements solely on suitability for the job.
Whilst we endeavour to respond to all applications individually, due to high volumes, this is not always possible. Thank you for your interest in this role and we look forward to working with you in the future.