- Cambridge, Cambridgeshire
Assistant Design Manager
£60,000 - £68,000 dependant on experience
gap construction are proud to be representing this international construction company in their search for an Assistant Design Manager to work on a Site in Cambridge
- Management of the design process throughout the project.
- Responsible & accountable for helping the setting of Design Team programmes and monitoring of these to ensure the timely delivery.
- Responsible for working closely with the design and technical staff and external consultants to produce detailed robust programmes for all activities required to start on site including design contingencies and review periods.
- Providing suitable technical and design solutions to complex problems on site.
- Agree targets and motivate team to ensure that targets are known, understood, and met.
- Ensuring installations are compliant with current regulation.
- Able to deal with planning permission, to manage Architects and Engineers and check and qualify design plans.
- Manage the flow of information internally and ensure coordinated comments are returned to designers and ensuring the lead consultant is coordinating the design including subcontract elements.
- Experience working in a similar role with a Main Contractor
- Essential that you have knowledge of building processes covering, residential projects.
- Ideally at least 4+ years of Technical or Design Coordination type experience
- Ideally have residential new build experience on high end luxury projects
Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org and call Martin at gap construction on 01223 375 629
If you have any questions or are interested in any other opportunities we may have, please do not hesitate to contact on 01223 375 629
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of gap construction who are operating as an employment agency.
gap construction are committed to the selection, recruitment and development of the best people, basing judgements solely on suitability for the job.
If this role is permanent, gap technical is operating as the employment agency. If this job is a temporary role, gap technical is operating as the employment business. gap technical is committed to the selection, recruitment and development of the best people, basing judgements solely on suitability for the job.
Whilst we endeavour to respond to all applications individually, due to high volumes, this is not always possible. Thank you for your interest in this role and we look forward to working with you in the future.