- Macclesfield, Cheshire
Planning & Project Controls Lead (M&E)
Are you a planning & project control professional seeking a new challenge? Do you have a strong background in mechanical and electrical? Do you want to be rewarded with a highly generous package/salary?
Gap construction are thrilled to be searching for a Planning & controls project lead to join our clients newest site in Macclesfield. The client are a market leading, international and hugely well respected utilities and construction firm.
- The primary function of the Project Planning and Project controls lead is to support Project teams in providing planning and monitoring services on projects to establish, record and demonstrate programme activities, durations, risks and remedies.
- Ensure that the programme content is functionally compliant with the planning procedures, identifying planning scope, major constraints and contract requirements.
- Establish and agree key methods of construction, sequencing, installation, and commissioning.
- Qualification Requirements:
- Electrical and Mechanical underpinning knowledge
- NVQ Level 4 Construction Contracting Operations (planning)
- Valid CSCS card
Please send your CV to email@example.com and call James at gap construction on 01223 375 629
If you have any questions or are interested in any other opportunities we may have, please do not hesitate to contact on 01223 375 629
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of gap construction who are operating as an employment agency.
gap construction are committed to the selection, recruitment and development of the best people, basing judgements solely on suitability for the job.
If this role is permanent, gap technical is operating as the employment agency. If this job is a temporary role, gap technical is operating as the employment business. gap technical is committed to the selection, recruitment and development of the best people, basing judgements solely on suitability for the job.
Whilst we endeavour to respond to all applications individually, due to high volumes, this is not always possible. Thank you for your interest in this role and we look forward to working with you in the future.