- Welwyn, Hertfordshire
- Quality Engineers,
£45,000 + Benefits + Bonus
Days Only (Mon-Fri)
gap technical are proud to be representing this global manufacturing business in their search for a Quality Engineer to work at their facility based near Welwyn Garden City
- Support company compliance
- Responsible and accountable for Quality Assurance tasks assigned to you by the Senior Quality Engineer
- Assisting with customer complaints and non-conformances in a timely manner
- Management of internal non-conformances ensuring NCRs issued to departments are closed in the timeframe given
- Assisting in internal audits to meet requirements
- Assisting in preparation for customer audits
- Active participation in the preparation and review of FAIR's
- Compiling concessions and submitting to customers
- Actively participate in document control
- Direct interaction with customers on quality issues
- Undertaking Continuous Improvement activities to ensure the integrity of the QMS is maintained
- Manufacturing or Operational qualification or relevant proven experience
- HNC or Degree Qualified in Engineering or Quality
- Minimum 5 years' experience in the Aerospace Industry
- Internal auditors' qualification (or minimum 3 years' experience conducting internal audits to aerospace standards
- Understanding of Quality Systems
- Experience of dealing with non-conformances
- Direct customer contact experience
- Experience of concessions process
- Experience in compiling and reviewing FAIR's
- Experience in document control process
- Knowledge of Health & Safety requirements relating to manufacturing
- Manufacturing experience in a low volume environment.
- Understanding of continuous Improvements tools such as Value Stream Mapping, Lean, Kaizen and 5S
- Strong understanding of Change Management.
- Management qualification
- Lean Manufacturing
- NADCAP experience
- Knowledge of Inspection procedures & standards
- Coaching and Development
- Knowledge of lean six sigma techniques
Please send your CV and call Charlotte at gap technical on 01925 406 525
If you have any questions or are interested in any other opportunities we may have, please do not hesitate to contact on 01925 406 525
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of gap technical who are operating as an employment agency.
gap technical are committed to the selection, recruitment and development of the best people, basing judgements solely on suitability for the job.
Closing Date: 02/03/2024
If this role is permanent, gap technical is operating as the employment agency. If this job is a temporary role, gap technical is operating as the employment business. gap technical is committed to the selection, recruitment and development of the best people, basing judgements solely on suitability for the job.
Whilst we endeavour to respond to all applications individually, due to high volumes, this is not always possible. Thank you for your interest in this role and we look forward to working with you in the future.