Recruitment Consultant - Manufacturing & Engineering
Warrington / Hybrid
£20,000-£30,000 Per Annum Commission and Excellent Benefits
Thinking of a career in technical recruitment?
Specialist engineering recruiter gap technical is looking to expand its team in Warrington to supplement our impressive year on year growth. Are you or do you know anyone looking for an exciting career with an organisation that boasts Investors in People - Gold status and a two-star best company award?
Based in Centre Park, Warrington, WA1 1GG, we are well situated in the North West. Commutable from Chester, Liverpool, Manchester, Runcorn, Warrington and Wigan.
* Negotiable £20,000-£30,000 Per Annum
* High achiever bonus Scheme up to 30%
* Modern Contemporary offices that allow for social distancing and a safe working environment.
* Flexibility to work from home where necessary.
* Dynamic and flexible working environment.
* Free Parking
* Pension Scheme.
* Healthcare Scheme
* 25 Days holiday plus Bank Holidays
* Free Birthday Holiday
* Training funding and support
So why join Gap technical Ltd? We have created a specialist presence within the technical sector and are looking for energetic, intelligent and motivated individuals to join our very successful team. We were shortlisted for Best Engineering Agency in 2019 at the Recruiter awards and despite working hard, we like to keep things fun!
Rather than unrealistic KPIs, we operate achievable priority metrics that are agreed with individuals to add value to the team effort. These are visible at any time to allow our employees to operate effectively and steer away from micromanagement.
We offer excellent training opportunities and run to robust processes. The additional headcount is another step towards our Mid-term growth strategy.
Our culture is to develop hardworking, driven individuals by helping them achieve a rewarding career, within a growing industry and a high achieving team.
If you have previous recruitment experience with a proven track record of developing key accounts / growing a recruitment desk then we are keen to take your career to the next level.
We have a large footprint of clients predominately around the North West and North Wales and offer re-training within the engineering and scientific sectors should it be required.
To apply, please send a copy of your CV or to have a confidential discussion please contact Alex Quegan
GAP Construction are working with a well respected ambitions Mechanical firm.
We're in the market for X2 experienced Plumbers.
Work will be based in Cambridge, working on a new office space.
As a plumber you will be installing crimped and mappress copper.
2 months worth of work, paying £22.00ph, 9 hours paid a day.
Must have a blue or gold CSCS card and previous commercial experience.
Please contact Connor on 01223 375629 / firstname.lastname@example.org
£65,000 20% bonus
Days Only (Mon-Fri)
gap technical are proud to be representing this global manufacturing business in their search for an Engineering Operations Manager to work at their facility based near Chester
· Degree in Engineering discipline
· Knowledge in Electrical & Mechanical Engineering
· FMCG knowledge is essential
· Track record of improvement projects using Continuous Improvement techniques
· Proven record in people performance management with evidence of building, managing & motivating successful teams on a large scale, shift working operation
· Technical knowledge & understanding to be able to answer team member's questions & doubts. Understanding of site processes is desirable
· People management and coaching skills - ability to identify and develop team members, set expectations, provide follow ups & make day-to-day decisions
· Ability to analyse root causes & implement decisions. Continuous improvement tools (5s; TPM; SMED, etc.) & production management tools (JIT, 6 sigma, etc.) knowledge is desirable
· Deep understanding of maintenance management tools (TPM, TQM, SPC, etc.)
· Ability to develop & maintain good working relationship with colleagues at all levels
· Good level of communication skills across different levels within the organisation
· Competent computer skills - SAP & MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.)
Please send your CV and call Jamielea at gap technical on 01925 406 525
If you have any questions or are interested in any other opportunities we may have, please do not hesitate to contact on 01925 406 525
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of gap technical who are operating as an employment agency.
gap technical are committed to the selection, recruitment and development of the best people, basing judgements solely on suitability for the job.
Closing Date: 30/10/2022
GAP construction are working alongside a renowned Mechanical firm
They are looking for experienced Thermal Installation Engineers
Working on a new biomedical centre in Cambridge
4-6 months of work.
Free parking on site
Extremely competitive rates on offer.
Get in touch with Connor on 01223375629 / email@example.com