GAP Construction are working with a well respected ambitions Mechanical firm.
We're in the market for X2 experienced Plumbers.
Work will be based in Cambridge, working on a new office space.
As a plumber you will be installing crimped and mappress copper.
2 months worth of work, paying £22.00ph, 9 hours paid a day.
Must have a blue or gold CSCS card and previous commercial experience.
Please contact Connor on 01223 375629 / firstname.lastname@example.org
£65,000 20% bonus
Days Only (Mon-Fri)
gap technical are proud to be representing this global manufacturing business in their search for an Engineering Operations Manager to work at their facility based near Chester
· Degree in Engineering discipline
· Knowledge in Electrical & Mechanical Engineering
· FMCG knowledge is essential
· Track record of improvement projects using Continuous Improvement techniques
· Proven record in people performance management with evidence of building, managing & motivating successful teams on a large scale, shift working operation
· Technical knowledge & understanding to be able to answer team member's questions & doubts. Understanding of site processes is desirable
· People management and coaching skills - ability to identify and develop team members, set expectations, provide follow ups & make day-to-day decisions
· Ability to analyse root causes & implement decisions. Continuous improvement tools (5s; TPM; SMED, etc.) & production management tools (JIT, 6 sigma, etc.) knowledge is desirable
· Deep understanding of maintenance management tools (TPM, TQM, SPC, etc.)
· Ability to develop & maintain good working relationship with colleagues at all levels
· Good level of communication skills across different levels within the organisation
· Competent computer skills - SAP & MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.)
Please send your CV and call Jamielea at gap technical on 01925 406 525
If you have any questions or are interested in any other opportunities we may have, please do not hesitate to contact on 01925 406 525
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of gap technical who are operating as an employment agency.
gap technical are committed to the selection, recruitment and development of the best people, basing judgements solely on suitability for the job.
Closing Date: 30/10/2022
GAP construction are working alongside a renowned Mechanical firm
They are looking for experienced Thermal Installation Engineers
Working on a new biomedical centre in Cambridge
4-6 months of work.
Free parking on site
Extremely competitive rates on offer.
Get in touch with Connor on 01223375629 / email@example.com